Hope you doin good…:)
This is a chilly-hot post on “hacking windows 8 admin account or any account!”
So…open up your shitty windows 8 box and be ready to fool around!!!!
1. Your logon screen looks like this…
2. Insert any Linux Distro media and restart your PC.. (I will be using Ubuntu..)
3. Boot your Linux Distro media…
3. Navigate to “C:\Windows\System32″ folder via Filesystem
4. Search for “Utilman.exe” file and rename it to “Utilman1.exe”
5. Search for “cmd.exe” file and rename it to “Utilman.exe”
6. Now remove the linux distro media and restart your PC…
7. Again you have logon screen in front of you..
8. Click on the icon shown in the figure..
9. Whoilaaaaa! You will get a command prompt with administrator privileges… AWESOME…
10. Type “net user add dummy password” (without quotes) in the prompt
11. Next.. type “net localgroup administrators dummy /add”(without quotes) in the prompt
12.Restart your pc, and login with your new user here its “dummy” (without quotes) with password as “password”(without quotes).
13. You can delete the old account(“admin” here..) from the control panel as you are the user with administrator privileges…
So…. What did we just do?????????
Now…utilman.exe is the Windows Utility manager giving you access to useful UI settings within Windows…it can be launched by clicking the icon as we see in step 8.
It is located at “C:\Windows\System32\utilman.exe”
In step.4 and step.5… we renamed original “utilman.exe” to other name say “utilman1.exe” and renamed command prompt file i.e “cmd.exe” to “utilman.exe”..
So when we click the icon..utilman.exe is executed which is nothing but the command prompt( remember we are just renaming cmd.exe)
So we get the command prompt with administrator privileges…
Next..we create an account with name as “dummy” and password as “password” in step.10 and made it an administrator account in step.11
After restarting your PC, We can now login with username as “dummy” and password as “password” and delete the old account…
Congrats you are now the administrator…
Hope you enjoyed it..